Wednesday, July 16, 2008

rain in spain (or ivoloina)

For a little change of pace, I'm headed to the east coast!

After spending a few days checking out Analamazaotra Special Reserve, where I will begin a project next year, I will head to Parc Ivoloina and then Betampona Strict Nature Reserve.

I'll be leaving the warm, dry climes of the west to the wet east. It's hard to get too much work done when the rain falls like this in the rain forest. Just like the lemurs, researchers have to hunker down and wait out the storm. I'll let you know how it goes!


2 comments:

Aaron Stoertz said...

OH my GOD! That's a lot of rain, Meredith. I think they just put some sort of ad for this blog in the Duke Medicine newspaper. I'll try to find it and send a copy.

Fastbet said...

This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it…. Agen Sbobet